Chad McWhinneyCEO & Co-Founder
- (720) 360-4700
Chad McWhinney has been a visionary leader in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. As CEO & Co-Founder, Chad is responsible for establishing the company’s purpose of creating great places for people and its promise of providing fabled experiences to its customers. Since 1991, Chad has developed and planned over 6,000 acres of land, and developed more than 4.5 million square feet of office, industrial, medical, retail and residential properties, including more than 1,700 units of multi-family apartments.
McWhinney is a fully integrated, diversified, real estate company that creates and owns, for the long-term, large-scale, multi-use projects, and develops, owns, and manages income-producing properties primarily for its own account. The company is evergreen, prospering in all phases of the real estate cycle and developing “win-win” business strategies.
Chad has been named 9NEWS Leader of the Year by Colorado’s KUSA-TV, Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year by Northern Colorado Business Report, Rising Business Star by Fort Collins’ Coloradoan and NAIOP Developer/Owner of the Year. He previously served on the Board of Directors of the Poudre Valley Health System Foundation and as a Member of the Colorado State University System Board of Governors. Chad’s personal mission is “to create a better world.”
- Community Development – Centerra (Loveland, Colo.)
- Community Development – North Park (Broomfield, Colo.)
- Retail & Hospitality – Denver Union Station
- Mixed Use – Z Block LoDo (Denver)
- Industrial – Fiberspar Corporation at Iron Horse (Johnstown, Colo.)
- Hospitality – Great Wolf Resort – Southern California (Garden Grove, Calif.)
- Board Chair - Teach for America Colorado
- Council Member - Urban Land Institute's Small-Scale Development Council
- Member - Colorado Forum