Chad McWhinneyCEO & Co-Founder
- (720) 360-4700
Chad McWhinney has been a visionary leader in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. As CEO & Co-Founder, Chad is responsible for establishing the company’s purpose of creating great places for people and its promise of providing fabled experiences to its customers. Since 1991, Chad has developed and planned over 6,000 acres of land, and developed more than 6 million square feet of office, industrial, medical, retail and residential properties, including more than 1,700 units of multifamily apartment homes.
McWhinney is a fully integrated, diversified, real estate company that creates and owns, for the long-term, large-scale, multi-use projects, and develops, owns, and manages income-producing properties primarily for its own account. The company is evergreen, prospering in all phases of the real estate cycle and developing “win-win” business strategies.
Chad has been named 9NEWS Leader of the Year by Colorado’s KUSA-TV, Bravo! Entrepreneur of the Year by Northern Colorado Business Report, Rising Business Star by Fort Collins’ Coloradoan and NAIOP Developer/Owner of the Year. He has also received a commendation from the Colorado House of Representatives for his work on Denver Union Station. Chad has previously served as a member of the Colorado State University System Board of Governors and on the Board of Directors of the Poudre Valley Health System Foundation, National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP) Colorado Chapter, Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation, and Centennial Bank of the West and Guaranty Bank & Trust Company. Chad’s personal mission is “to create a better world.”
- Community Development – Centerra (Loveland, Colo.)
- Community Development – North Park (Broomfield, Colo.)
- Retail & Hospitality – Denver Union Station
- Mixed Use – Dairy Block(Denver)
- Industrial – Fiberspar Corporation at Iron Horse (Johnstown, Colo.)
- Hospitality – Great Wolf Resort – Southern California (Garden Grove, Calif.)
- Board Member - Teach for America Colorado
- Board of Directors - Downtown Denver, Inc.
- Member - DIA Management Advisory Council
- Member - Urban Land Institute's Small-Scale Development Council
- Member - Colorado Forum