McWhinney has developed more than 4 million square feet of vertical commercial facilities throughout the Western United States. As a developer of sustainable vertical commercial and mixed-use facilities, McWhinney offers comprehensive services and overall ownership structure options geared to our customers’ needs.
From our award-winning Class A office suites in the Rangeview Office Campus to our relationship with Poudre Valley Health System as a master developer for their medical office buildings and campuses, we provide hands-on, customer focused service. We have experience in all facets of the real estate development process and are able to take your project from conception and design through construction to build-out and beyond.
Areas of expertise:
- Build to suit office, medical and industrial projects
- Speculative or pre-leased multi tenant options
- General Services Administration (GSA), public and institutional projects
- Municipal, hospitals and veterinarian facilities
- Laboratory and bioscience/bio-pharmacy facilities
- Mixed-use office, retail, multi-family, residential and entertainment projects
- Property Management
- Public/Private Partnerships