Features & Amenities
- Stainless steel appliances and granite slab countertops
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Crown molding
- Full-size washers and dryers in units
- Oversized patios or balconies
- Fireplaces in select units
- Vaulted ceilings and lofts in select units
- Access to community trails
- Lake and mountain views
- State-of-the-art Community Center
- Community garden
- New Apple iPad checkout
- 3D TV's
- 25-meter lap pool, water features, and hot tub
- State-of-the-art clubhouse
- 130” HD screen movie theater
- 24-hour fitness facility with high tech cardio equipment
- Game room with shuffleboard, pool, and Wii Zone
- Commercial-grade, gourmet kitchen and dining room
- Cyber Café and conference room facility with computers and internet access
- Fireplace and outdoor kitchen and entertainment areas
Located in the award-winning master planned community of Centerra, Lake Vista Apartment Homes offer a truly extraordinary apartment experience in the city of Loveland and the Northern Colorado Region. This 303-unit luxury apartment community on the eastern shores of Equalizer Lake provides residents the ultimate in amenities, service and quality of life. Located off of Rocky Mountain Avenue, the approximately 15-acre site is bordered by Equalizer Lake and trail system to the west, Rangeview Office Campus to the north, and University of Colorado Health - Medical Center of the Rockies to the east.
Lake Vista offers 16 unique floor plans that are constructed for efficiency and support sustainable living. Studios, or one, two, and three bedroom homes feature gourmet kitchens and luxury baths with designer finishes, private patios and balconies that take in the open grandeur of Colorado.
In addition to spectacular lakefront and mountain views including Long’s Peak and the Front Range, residents can enjoy immediate access to miles of trails, 275-acres of lakes, wetlands and open space, as well the retail, dining and other services offered at Centerra.Designed and built with a commitment to sustainability, Lake Vista received LEED Silver certification (per the USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System™).
This property was developed and formerly owned by McWhinney. In 2014 it was sold and is now managed by The Inland Real Estate Group.