Features & Amenities
- Efficient floor plans with upgraded finishes and flooring
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless-steel appliances and granite slab countertops
- Unique penthouse style units on the top floor
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Crown molding
- Full-size washers and dryers in units
- Maintenance free living
- Fireplaces in select units
- New Apple iPad checkout
- Immediate access to retail, dining, entertainment
- Mountain views
- Multiple story townhome style living in select units
- Nearly 8,000 square foot state-of-the-art Welcome Center
- 24 hour fitness facility
- Theatre and media room with 120-inch high-definition screen
- Conference and dining facilities, commercial grade demonstration kitchen
- Gaming area, cyber café with internet access, high definition golf simulator
- Sky Lounge on top floor designed for indoor and outdoor entertaining and events
- Resort-style swimming pool, spa, fire pits, outdoor dining and entertaining areas, BBQ’s
- Children’s play areas, water features, Zen garden and private interior courtyard
- Access to regional trails
- Community programming and events
McWhinney broke ground on Arbour Square in November 2010, a 300-unit luxury apartment community in the Orchard Town Center located in Westminster, Colorado. Arbour Square provides residents the ultimate in amenities, service and quality in life. Located off I-25 and 144th Street, the approximate 6.75-acre site is conveniently located north of Denver with immediate access to all the retail, dining and entertainment that The Orchard Town Center offers.
Arbour Square offers energy efficient studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes.
The amenities and location of Arbour Square offer a quality of life for residents of all ages. Its spectacular location at the north end of The Orchard Town Center offers immediate access to all the surrounding retail, dining and entertainment the center offers. Arbour Square was designed and built with a commitment to sustainability and received LEED certification (per the USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System.
This property was developed and formerly owned by McWhinney. In 2014 it was sold and is now managed by The Inland Real Estate Group.